martedì 29 aprile 2014

Photoshow 2013 - Milano

These days it is being held in Milan on Photoshow 2013 national event for all lovers of photography.
Despite the crisis, this year we had to turn to the various booths along with friends mondoviphoto .
Unfortunately, he felt the lack of some historical figures such as Manfrotto , Leica, Olympus and many other small exhibitors who filled every space in past editions .
This year, if you ask me I think they've done a master stands Nikon , Samsung and Sony. Canon would have to be at least equal to , but in his booth there was the joy and the desire to involve the public as in the other just mentioned . I would have expected a grand debut of the GoPro camera , however there was only one shop style stand and two monitors that repeated over video advertising that can also be found on the web.
Another interesting thing about the presence of some radio-controlled drones which could be mounted several cameras but the prices really prohibitive.
Now I put a bit of photos I captured with my canon 40d trusts and the Tamron 17-50 f 2.8 .


















































Nessun commento:

Posta un commento