martedì 29 aprile 2014

Finally in this 21/12/2012 the sun comes out Mondovi

Seemed destined to end the world, wake up early to go on the hill near Briaglia that the day before I found them on Bisalta the view is spectacular and is the backdrop to the ancient village of Mondovi Square.
I watched the sun illuminate first Bric Costa Rossa then the tip of the Besimauda and slowly throughout the ridge. The ground was hard, the grass covered with a thin layer of frost. I was taking. The hands almost numb because of the very low temperature.
I thought I had finished my morning shots, I imagined the situation already for shooting at dusk and I was removing my Manfrotto when I noticed the curious play of light.
Mondovi Square is lit while the slopes of the Besimauda, which are the background, they are still in the dark. A click on the fly, this is the result.
Canon 40D + Canon 100-400 IS the freehand.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento